Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Terror on the Roadway!

I'm absolutely astounded to say that I have managed to earn my driving permit today. I didn't honestly expect to be getting it so soon and in fact am so astounded that I don't even think I'll realize just how awesome this whole thing is until tomorrow rolls around. To think that I can officially start driving on the roads. That may be with an adult in the car but that's still a feat in of itself. Obviously I'm not at the hardest part yet but I will be when I turn 16. At that point I can start applying for my actual drivers license.

Other then the driving thing I am slogging my way through my Summer school experience. Definitely not an easy feat but, I'm trying really hard to get through it and still participate in Summer experiences. You see I was the one who decided to sign up for PE during the Summer and I have to say it wasn't the smartest class. I could've taken accounting or something and it would've been easier. than taking this class. We start out with about one hour of stretching and warmups followed closely by about an hour and a half of walking an jogging which all totals to about 3 miles.

Summer school isn't all that bad as there are some good aspects. For example after the 3 miles in the dead of the morning we get to take about 30 minutes for a break. This is then followed pretty quickly by one sport or activity which seems to very daily. This means that I get a good workout and there is a variety of things to look forward too by the end of the day. That is if you aren't horribly sore from the running. We got to on the first day play volleyball tennis which is actually kind of fun, the next day we got to do yoga which was unique and interesting, and today we all played some kickball which I turned out to be really good at but I'm very tired now. I'm currently working so hard in class that walking around hurts to a minor degree due to how sore my legs are. Can't be helped since I really need these credits to make up for the time that I was in homeschool. If I didn't tell anyone than homeschooling didn't give me any credits despite the work done so now I'm behind by about 1 semester which is 4 credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment