Thursday, June 19, 2014

Terribly Tense

Alright everyone welcome back to another entry on my blog and lets just say things aren't exactly easy for me at the moment. Starting with the whole driving thing I got to go down the highway with my dad and sister in the car. This wasn't at all scary. Kidding! This was absolutely terrifying for me as I didn't want to hurt anyone on the road. It was fairly simple to get those turns in and no one ended up honking at me but I wasn't doing much. I enjoyed it a lot but there was always that niggling fear of being not ready to be on the road and hurting someone.

On a school standpoint I'm doing pretty darn awesome as I just ran the mile today which may have been hard but I got one of the best times in my class! You see I managed to run the mile in 8 minutes and 14 seconds which is by far the best time I have ever gotten. No kidding here, in fact I used to be that one kid who finished with 14 minutes and everyone else was cooling down around the track. Now I'm the person who is waiting for just about everyone else. It's fantastic because I also managed to do whit without dedicating my time to working out but instead focus more on my academics leaving me my happy nerdy persona and life style.

I truly am a happy nerd who dedicates a lot of time to learning. In fact I decided to look the webster dictionary definition and this is what I came up with. A person who behaves awkwardly around other people and usually has unstylish clothes, hair, or a person who is very interested in technical subjects, computers, etc. This sounds about right as for dressing unstylish I guess if you count Khakis and Polo shirts unstylish I got this in the bag. And technical subjects are also in the same bag as I love me some computers. I don't think you guys know that I game a lot on my computer but I do and then I do some modding and the occasional programming and figuring out things like what is the difference between C++ and Java and what makes the other one better. I didn't get that far on that subject but I looked it up and tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment