Thursday, January 8, 2015

Not the Sick Day!!!

Welcome back everyone to another entry on my ever expanding blog. For the first time in the last eight years or so I have become sick during a school day. I would like to attribute at it is willpower or something equally manly but I can't quite pin down why. One of the best parts though is that it was possible for me to be in attendance for every test and never have to make up any work within the school day. Sadly I managed to get sick on the last day of the previous quarter which was for my finals. This means that I now have to fit in the makeup work in my now busy schedule. I can never truly stress just how much I hate sick days. They are awful and I would've gone to school either way if I was allowed to go. Too bad they kick you out of school if your throwing up.

Along with my random sick story, I have been slightly stressed out of late. This is due to the finals that I have missed on my sick day along with my new job. I have the job and it is not going to be too easy for me to keep. I know that everything is going to test me with new problems to throw my way. Things I was thinking that I wasn't prepared for. I will stay strong under the duress of new events and be thankful for what I have because despite the stress, I know that this will pan out in the end.

Despite all of this, I'm optimistic. The reason is that I now have money to be used for whatever purpose that I want! That's the stuff that I put to the side outside of the money for the car. It is really good to have some kind of freedom. Whether that is freedom to leave the house to a location over a mile away or the monetary freedom that comes with having a solid paycheck. I don't think that I say it often enough but I'm lucky to have a family such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment