Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Long time no See!

How is everyone today because just like last time I'm busy. Always busy, so happy with how things are going at the moment. For the most part my life is revolving around my school work which leads to one schedule set in stone. Wake up, Go to school, get home, do chores, maybe go to TKD, some homework, Dinner, Finish homework and then wrap up the day with a little bit of free time. Not complaining but this leaves very little time for seeing my friends or doing the things that I did just last year. A lot has changed over the Summer and there is no way I'm going to turn down a good challenge.

Everything outside of my Math work is actually pretty fulfilling which I will get back to that Math work later. Starting out the day with French isn't that easy because I'm not really functioning well by 8:00 in the morning when I'm waking up at 5:45. Next up though is Debate and it is proving to be a very welcome class right before Algebra. I also find that I'm not half bad at debate at the moment but it is only the first couple of weeks so we'll see where that goes. Finally other than Math there is English which is interesting enough but could be worse. I know that taking projects home that are due in one day can be annoying but I really didn't mind.

Lets get back to the math work... I hate it. I really do not like that class at all, but I intend to stick through it. Don't get me wrong the teacher isn't that bad in my opinion and I may hate math, but that still isn't the problem. It's the curriculum to be precise and that there is all grind and no lick of fun. No real help and notes constantly. I will keep going in class as I will have to take the class either way but on top of that I will need a challenging class during every semester as well as getting ready for the harder math classes yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment