Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snowing Home

The family is officially at home due to some nice amounts of snow along with some very low temperatures due to wind chill. Honestly these last 3 days have been pretty cool since I finally managed to go outside sledding as well as being able to hang out with my friends around the house, Eating awesome meals with the family, and all around having a nice relaxing break. I think everything is doing pretty well but what to blog about is always another good question.

Starting off with things is that I'm still rolling well in school with some straight A's which is honestly pretty amazing. if we look back at the last time I was in public school I was struggling just to get a C average looking at today I'm doing pretty darn well. Not a genius yet but the point being that if I continue working enough maybe I can make a name for myself in the school that isn't something like bitter, hateful, or stupid. These are only because of how I used to act in school did fall under stuff like those three descriptions but not anymore. I have people that I can talk to all over the school and I spend a good chunk of time trying to help out other students around the school when they seem to need it.

All in all life is good around here spending time with my family. I'm even re cementing old relationships with other parts of the family including my great grandma Doris who lives outside of the Missouri area. Since I started up public school it has been harder to find some free time but all in all things have been good. I'm learning how to drive with dad, I have some spiffy new clothes to wear around to occasions, and like I said earlier despite spending less time around family I seem to be doing better at spending time with family. In general I feel like an all around better person lately and I know that many people reading this might not have any clue about how I used to be but I can tell you that while most of the time I was a nice person the rest of the time I was bitter and all around cruel on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment