Thursday, February 13, 2014

Applying the knowledge

Welcome back everyone to another entry for my blog and I just have to say I'm absolutely ecstatic.  You see I recently applied for the school newspaper and I hope that I'll be accepted at least once in the 4 years I'll be there. I don't know if I'll be accepted this time as I'm trying to apply through special consideration since I have not taken any of the prerequisites.  This is all about my determination though and I will no matter what at least get in for half a semester.  I have been working so hard on my typing and proper English that I think it would be a shame to drop it so easily for the sake of the public school system.

Another break but not for the holiday known as Valentines day.  To be completely honest I don't know why I have the day off tomorrow as there has been nothing stopping people from going to school on Valentines day before.  Still I don't mind too much as it gives me a day off and some time to recuperate myself.  Along with the break there is some really good news and that is my grades are still rolling pretty high. B pluses and A's straight across the board.  I'm really happy with this as this means that I have truly improved and at least one teacher had asked during parent teacher conferences if I had ever qualified for advanced placement or any other kind of advanced learning program. I don't know which teacher but this makes me happy either way and it shows that while I always have room to improve for straight A's I'm doing well with what I have achieved.

Other then all of this things are doing pretty good in the end.  With school doing well and meeting many friendly faces things haven't been going in anyway bad.  No doubt in my mind that I still miss home school but things are not bad at home either. Though there has been a revelation about my personality. This happens to be the fact that I have taken the test about my personality type and have found that I'm labeled an INTX. If you are wondering what this means then you can easily look up something like INTJ vs. INTP which will give you the differences and just think of those exactly in the middle. I like this link really well as it describes both in depth pretty well. This is confusing at times but explains quite a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment