Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Apologies All Around

I'm so sorry everyone I can't seem to remember anything unless it means that I am having a certain level of fun. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy typing up a blog entry but it does not get me up in the morning every day either. Even then saying that fun is what gets me remembering things can be somewhat of a lie considering that having fun with something else can help me forget something important as well. I didn't get any notification system set up or anything like that because I said I would and then forgot the next day about my plans which makes me feel like a liar which doesn't help out my apology to everyone.

Recently I have been attending more classes in Tae Kwon Do. This fills up my schedule for at least 4 days of the week which isn't that bad but it makes things a little bit harder to plan for my Summer. I have been enjoying going up there but things are a little bit tight considering that I am doing the morning classes now to help keep things smoother with the family for the Summer and I won't have to worry about the rest of my day afterward. The only problem with this is that open mat is currently only in the afternoon or else I would get that out of the way in the morning but it isn't as important as the actual classes due to the fact that open mat is just practice so I can do that at home but going to open mat helps me out a little bit to help me remember to practice at all.

Along with my usual summer schedule of slacking off and Tae Kwon Do I have begun reading like a mad man. This is mainly due to the fact that we have gotten a new system for reading in out household that lets us earn certain things from reading a certain amount of pages. Each of us has a certain goal at the end of the chain as well. For my brother Nate he will be going fishing with our Grandpa and Uncle while Zoe will be going roller skating with friends. For me I will be going paint balling with all of my friends. That doesn't mean there isn't anything to earn along the way. Some of the things include eating at Rusty Horse Tavern with Dad or even having a couple of friends spend the night. There is a lot to do before Summer is up and I hope to share those things a minimum of once a week. I do need to try harder to get in a proper blog during the week. I'll make sure to try hard for the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment