Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Change of Pace

Today was quite different from yesterday as not only do we have guests coming over but I also got done with all of my work for quite a while now without working as much as yesterday. I will admit that yesterday wasn't that bad at all. I got to go outside for pretty much the entire day, I got to see an old friend as he walked around the neighborhood, and I got most of my work done yesterday. Today I got all of my work done for today and yesterday's make up work. Honestly I really can't argue with how the weekend is working out so far.

Codecademy is going really well with its simple way of teaching and how it can tell you what you need to do while still not revealing exactly what to do. Codecademy will then help you out with hints on some of the smallest things that are important but easy to screw up with. For example I spent 10 minutes on one exercise and when I started going over the code that I had I figured out that the only thing wrong with my line of code is that a couple of words were not capitalized.

I have started yet another book recently and this one is Ayn Rand's Fountain head. Honestly the book is fairly interesting following a man who believes that architecture is something that should be improved upon instead of the constant remaking of buildings. He ends up expelled from his school and refuses to return when it is offered to him. One of the main characters friends was in school and passed as the best student of his year. He is offered a job at the best architectural design studios at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment